In order to keep Trendsales a safe place to trade for our users, we have drawn up a guide for the products that are not permitted to be sold on Trendsales. It is important to notice that the list is not exhaustive and if in doubt, please contact Trendsales Support.
Please notice that not abiding by the Trendsales rules for safe products can lead to a warning from Trendsales Support and eventually a quarrentine or ban from Trendsales.
Not permitted products:
Goods and services, which according to danish law, are illigal, including:
- Stolen goods
- Offensive material
Non-permitted products on Trendsales
Products which can be considered as unserious or inappropriate etc. including:
- Products or listings which Trendsales finds unserious, offensive, or in other ways is perceived as inapropriate
- Stoves for heating, as these as of june 1st 2008 must comply with specific rule at sale.
- Products and listings, which are used to search for or offer work for people under 15 years of age.
Pornographic material, including:
- Sex toys
- Listing images of garments, where genitals are visible
- Escort- og massage advertisements
- Products, services and listing images which in general can appear offensive.
Equipment or material, which infringe copyrights, other intellectual property rights or breach of Danish law in general, including:
- Products which can be considere illigal or counterfeitting a company's protected rights or patents of a company or person.
- Marketing of falsified products. Advertising which, for marketing purposes use a registred brandname, but is actually not identical to the product being marketed.
- Text or pictures which legally belongs to anothe person or company and without previous concent has been used on a product or listing (copyright infringement)
- Resale of products or services contrary to an existing exclusive distribution agreement:
- An exclusive distribution agreement is an agreement between the manufacturer of a product and one or more dealers that these distributors have exclusive rights to purchase and resell products from that manufacturer.
- Examples of products that are subject to such agreement are: Dermalogica, Jane Iredale, Exuviance, Safety Five og Forever living
- Although there exists an exclusive distribution agreement, it is of course always allowed to sell some used items or private purchased items of the brand
- Shares, securities and currencies.
- Alle forms of companies, such as A/S, ApS, Ltd., AB, AS, Oy, GmbH etc.
- Black-market trade
- Sale of distributed free tickets of entertainment etc.
- Free product samples, including samples of lotion, cosmetics, perfums etc.
Pirate-copies etc. including:
- Copy of materials converes by copy rights, such as:
- Illigal software: Copies, backup, ISO-files, ROM-files, software with no license, OEM versions without included hardware etc.
- Illigal films: Illigal region-free DVD/VCD, bootleg/uofficial cinema recordings.
- Illigal music: Illigal region-free DVD/VCD, bootleg/uofficial concert recordings.
- Illigal games: Copies, backup, ISO-filer, ROM-files, software without licens etc.
- Illigal e-books: Copies of downloaded e-books, e-audiobooks etc.
- Instructions on how to use websites or programs containing illegal downloads of the above material
Products, which has potential health hazardous effects, including:
- Euphoriant and the like, as well as paraphernalia for use thereof
- All medications (both prescription as OTC drugs)
- All kinds of medicine for animals
- Contact lenses (unless you are qualified optician)
- Slimming Pills
- Various patches of activity, for example . nicotine patches and slimming patches
- Teeth whitening agents
- Equipment for tattoo artists and piercers
- Eye drops
Supplements and food and drink , including:
- All kinds of food, such as bread, fruit, candy, etc.
- All kinds of beverages such as wine, beer, soft drinks, etc.
- Supplements: Supplements are considered according to the Food & Drug Administration as a food, so selling them nor allowed to Trendsales. The general problem of the sale of dietary supplements online is that there are often advertised with effects that can not be documented, and it cannot be proved whether such used harmful plants in the products
- Herbalife produkter
Animals and plants , including:
- Live animals
- Stuffed animals of endangered species as CITES
- Threatened plant and animal species (such as eg . Ivory ) , parts, and products or articles made from such endangered species as CITES
- "Invisible" shock fence with collar for animals
Weapons and explosives, including:
- All kinds of explosives , chemicals and paraphernalia for the manufacture thereof
- All kinds of firearms and handguns , including Remote / airsoft / paintball guns
According to the Law on weapons and explosives is forbidden to be in possession of the above without the proper permit. Nevertheless, by the sale of weapons and explosives do not Trendsales as this are inappropriate .
Materials / products from associations and military, including:
- Scout marks or other articles belonging to the Danish Scout
- Military equipment produced for defense
- Police effects , including police uniforms, badges , etc.
- Material related aid agencies
- Post Danmark equipment and clothes
- All Danish orders, such as Dannebrog classes and Nurse needle
Commitment to additional purchases, including:
- The right to buy an item where one is forced to buy back at a later date .
- Announcement of pyramid games
- A pyramid scheme means a pyramid scheme where participation requires deposit of money or other economic values, participants are offered the possibility for financial gain in view and such gains come mainly from contributions from participants who gradually join in the event. Pyramid schemes are therefore not allowed under the law on public collections and pyramid schemes.